In times of increasing complexity and rapidity of change for all organisations, research has identified that the adoption of an inclusive perspective and effective relationship management are key to achieving high-level sustainable success.
- Performance management is a continuous process that involves the following:
- Clarifying job roles and responsibilities
- Delegating key tasks/projects
- Setting performance objectives
- Agreeing performance measures andmilestones
- Monitoring performance through giving and receiving feedback
- Providing ongoing coaching and support
- Problem solving and decision-making
- Identifying training and development needs
- Recognition and rewards
In our experience, managers generally have the necessary technical competence, but lack the interpersonal skills and confidence to manage performance effectively…
Our workshops and consultancy approach to Project Management is work-based and offers support for on-going project managers and their teams to successful project completion.