|As the change process unfolds we encourage people to listen to emerging issues and adapt / respond appropriately…
We stress the need for consistency in the change message, organisational systems, controls, processes, and the behaviour of leaders…
Although change requires some focus,
direction and planning, the process also
needs to be “alive” to emerging issues and
therefore needs to be responsive and adaptive.
How effectively are we listening and responding to issues raised by our people?
The Change Navigators can provide:
- Guidance and support for designing interventions to minimise resistance to change
- A range of tailored development programmes designed to help people adapt their work place behaviours and improve working relationships
- A range of specifically designed processes and materials to engage people in change and encourage ownership at all levels in the organisation
- A range of feedback mechanisms to ensure the process remains adaptive and responsive to emerging issues
- Guidance and support on how to embed the change so that new ways of working are sustainable in the long term
Making Change Sustainable